GI Solution Architect – E-geos
e-geos is looking for a GI Solution Architect to support the growth of CLEOS Platform.
What is CLEOS?
CLEOS is the online Satellite Data Platform to access e-GEOS Geoinformation Data, Products and Services allowing an efficient and cloud-based access to COSMO-SkyMed data (COSMO-SkyMed Cloud Hub) and to the Vertical Platforms.
CLEOS is therefore the online “platform” of platforms providing the backbone of the digital transformation process of the e-GEOS portfolio, in fact, CLEOS is a secure and structured infrastructure allowing the e-GEOS Vertical and Technological Customers to exploit e-GEOS Digital Services and, more in general geoinformation data and capabilities in a modern way.
Moreover, CLEOS provides APIs allowing Premiere Partners to access the full e-GEOS data catalog, image analysis capabilities, and reports producer tools to facilitate the integration and adoption of such tools and Information products into customer-specific business processes. Customers can use CLEOS as a heavy-duty platform to generate Analysis Ready Data or Decision Ready Products.
CLEOS is an open environment that allows the onboarding of Third Party capabilities. CLEOS is fully connected to the e-GEOS Salesforce System to manage users with a secure and API based SSO process, monitor the usage of a single component by transaction schema and finally to manage the billing and delivery process supporting customers in all the step through a success funnel and support team.
More on CLEOS
Define and implement the of development roadmap and evolution of CLEOS services and capabilities, in line with the strategic indications of the management Expand the CLEOS Technical Catalog:
· in line with the feedback received from internal and external users of the platform
· taking advantage of technical and commercial partnerships
Act as Technical Manager in Geo-information Projects (national and international), being the technical interface to the Customer Provide technical support in the preparation of commercial proposals
· Advanced knowledge of SAR and Optical Remote Sensing data and processing techniques
· Advanced knowledge of Geoinformation applications and services
· Consolidated knowledge of Artificial Intelligence frameworks and ability to design a Data Science project
· Ability to code and develop geoinformation processing chains exploiting both raster and vector data, using commercial and open source SW packages
· Basic knowledge of commercial cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud)
· Basic knowledge of spatial databases (including non relational DB e.g. ElasticSearch)
· Ability to write technical documentation and proposals,
· Fluent in English (oral and writing)
· Knowledge of Big Data frameworks, Processing Platforms, microservices architectures
· Knowledge of Remote Sensing Optical/SAR processing algorithms
· Knowledge of basic elements of Project Management
· Team management (including also external teams)
· Technical leadership
· Time management
· Proactive thinking
· Result oriented midset
· Master degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) disciplines
· 5+ years of experience in GIS and Remote Sensing data analysis and Geoinformation applications/services design&development
Experience in the design and development of geospatial platforms is a plus