Per espandere il suo team, Leica Geosystems sta cercando un ingegnere di supporto di 2° livello con esperienza nelle tecnologie geospaziali per rafforzare ulteriormente la reputazione di azienda che offre un eccellente supporto clienti durante tutte le procedure di vendita e post-vendita.
Il candidato farà parte del Mobile Mapping Product Management Team, lavorando nell’hub software Reality Capture a Pordenone, Italia. Le soluzioni realizzate sono vendute in tutto il mondo per la generazione di mappe 3D di infrastrutture come strade, ferrovie, tunnel, edifici, etc (Mobile Mapping) e più in generale nell’ambito del Reality Capture.
This appeals to you
- Working within the Product Management group, managing customer support requests, being the interface between Leica selling units around the globe and experts in the headquarters
- Proactively testing and investigating to provide solutions and workarounds for hardware and software complaints to 1st level supporters and distribution partners to maintain their customer’s productivity
- Analyzing and evaluating customers work settings using CRM software and occasional phone calls
- Contribute to the support team’s evaluation and improvement process to continuously improve efficiency in support handling processes
- Maintaining and further developing the support knowledgebase
- Understanding of market problems and regularly discussing these within the Product Management group
- Training & Demos to regional sales teams and occasionally end-customers
- Help in the creation of eLearning courses for internals and externals
- Help in testing new Software releases and providing feedback to R&D
This is you
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Surveying/Geodesy
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to prioritize workload
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken)
- You hold a driving license
- Ability to travel worldwide up to 10%
For this position, please apply using this link :
Hexagon is a leader in digital reality solutions and has more than 21,000 employees across 50 countries. Although we are a large, global team, we value individual development. Our employees can advance their talents and careers while contributing to the business’ success, growing with our company.
You will join a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of our brand. Within our highly innovative and diverse organization, you will apply and develop your skillset in response to new challenges. A flexible work environment will help you pursue your interests and benefit from the ideal combination of employment, living and leisure.
Pordenone is barycentric in respect to the sea, the mountains and the lagoon of Venice, and is on the top 10 cities of Italy for the quality of the life.
For questions regarding our positions or company, feel free to contact : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lavoro ricerca analista GIS geospatial junior – Allianz Se Branch Roma
- Lavoro, ricerca GIS Developer Web/Mobile
- Soluzioni per rilievo e topografia: accordo tra GEOMAX e Crisel
- Corsi gratuiti BIM, Graitec presenta il calendario dei prossimi appuntamenti
- Lavoro: ricerca professionisti rilevatori per attività di mapping